This message appears when a file that does not actually exist (a virtual file) is attached. Please make sure the file actually exists in that path.
Articles in this section
- How can I send files?
- What is the 6-digit key?
- What is a share link?
- What is Send to Devices?
- What devices are shown on the ‘Send to Devices’ list?
- How long is the file kept on the server?
- How can I send to multiple people at once?
- If I chose the wrong file to send, can I stop the transfer?
- Can I add or delete files to send?
- It’s inconvenient to have to run the program every time I send a file. Is there any other way?